Have you ever wanted to visit Asia, say the beautiful resorts of Macau but were always afraid it was far too expensive to travel to the other side of the world. Who could blame you? With this economy some people are lucky to even go on a holiday! The good news is that many hotels, like Metropole Hotel Macau have recognized this fact. The Metropole Hotel in Macau was recently refurbished and at the moment stands as one of Macau’s most affordable resorts for you and your family. The hotel has a very strategic location near Avenida da Praia, which is right in the centre of the city and gives you access to all of the exotic attractions. In fact all of the major heritage sites and historical monuments are within walking distance of your hotel room.
You cannot expect great luxury or expensive china from the Metropole, but nevertheless they can promise you a holiday worth your wait. The rooms are spacious and offer great comfort for the weary tourist. They include private air conditioning and en suite bathroom facilities, including a bath and shower. The rooms are also equipped with a television, a fully stacked mini bar, and a hair dryer if you’ve lost your own. All of this comes at very reasonable rates, starting from MOP$ 600 per room per night (this would include a standard room for two, equipped with an en suite bathroom and shower facilities). This is optimal for people going on holiday with their friends or families, who do not have big budgets on their hands. Of course if you are planning a romantic weekend for your loved one, then the Metropole Hotel Macau would be ideal for you as you would be near the most romantic spots in town.
Here is some of the need to know information about Metropole Hotel to make your journey pleasant and safe.
- The hotel has an excellent restaurant that offers a large menu of some of China’s most delicious delicacies. If you are visiting the country for the first time and are unsure of the cuisine, the Metropole restaurant is an excellent place to start your journey.
- Hotel is easily accessible to the Macau International Airport.
- The front desk is open 24 hours a day so you do not need to worry about the hotel closing. You may feel free to enjoy the great night life Macau has to offer and browse around some of the local clubs. In addition support staff is always available at the hotel in case of an emergency of if you require any assistance.
- The hotel also has a safety deposit box and luggage storage rooms to leave your valuables. If you happen to arrive early for your booking and your room has not been prepared, then the hotel will happily keep your suitcases in storage and you can go out and enjoy the many wonders Macau has to offer.
- The rooms are self heated and are very comfortable during the summer and winter month. In addition the walls are sound proof, so if you are coming along with celebratory company you do not have to worry about disturbing the neighbors.
- The services available are amazing considering the pricing. Typical room service is available at any time of the day, the selection of course being from the hotel restaurant menu. Prices are very reasonable, so if you are looking to surprise your beloved with a romantic breakfast in bed, there is no better way to do it.
- In addition if you are coming for a business meeting, the hotel offers faxing and photocopying within its range of services. It even has a dry cleaning shop, if your suit was ruined while traveling. This is perfect of you are new in town and are not aware where the city services are.
- For tourists who have forgotten to buy some currency at home, there is an excellent currency exchange office in the vicinity of the hotel. It offers great rates and the hotel guarantees you will not be cheated out of your money, as may happen if you go out and try some of the city’s many small time exchanges.
- Unfortunately the hotel does not make available internet access, however because you are in the city center you are bound to receive wireless internet if you go outside.
- Check in at the hotel is possible from 14:00 hours, so if you are arriving in the morning do make plans on what to do before the afternoon. When your holiday ends, you can spend the last morning to relax and check out of Metropole as late as 12 at noon.
- You should also know that if you are bringing children along with you, then it is free of charge if they are under the age of 12. If they are older, prices per bed are still significantly smaller at HKD 280 per night.
Located at 493-501 Avenida da Praia Grande, Macau City, Macau
Check In Time: 15:00
Check Out Time: 12:00
GMT Time: +08:00
Rooms at the hotel Include
- Standard Twin
I’ve spent four nights in Metropole Hotel Macau. It was a very nice experience. The city is very beautiful that you may not want to go back home. The hotel had all the modern amenities I needed. It was really great and food was superb! The staff were also very accommodating and very friendly. I’d like staying at the Metropole Hotel again.